The Vagabond Club
Located in the heart of Singapore’s Central Heritage District, The Vagabond Club puts you within walking distance to the hottest landmarks and sights from the vibrant and colorful streets of Little India to Kampong Glam. If Serangoon or Haji Lane have filled your curiosity, walk to the Raffles Hotel, Bugis Junction or the amazing Atlas bar.
If you must get in trouble, do it at the vagabond
The Vagabond Club, Tribute Portfolio
The Vagabond Club is Singapore’s first experience-driven luxury boutique hotel, designed to immerse guests in the theatre of art, food, drink and conversation. The only hotel on the island to feature an Artist-in-Residence programme, this 41-room boutique property is also the first in Asia to feature interiors by the celebrated French architect and interior designer, Jacques Garcia.
Garcia has created an enchanting space, full of bold and vibrant colours which remain elegant and comfortable. This unique space is perfect for those who want their 5-star accommodation infused with character. Well-positioned for business and leisure travellers, guests are just 15 minutes away from Singapore’s Central Business District and other major attractions like Marina Bay. The more adventurous can explore the heritage enclaves of Kampong Glam and Little India right on their doorstep.
Each of our elegant and individually designed rooms showcase his talents with their mix of colour and texture, setting plush fabrics against dark woods. Enjoy thought fully chosen amenities, indulgent Singapore accommodations, and the best sleep of your life on your cult Rose wood mattresses.
Classic Room - 237 sq.ft. (22 sq.m.)
Courtyard Executive Club Room - 237 sq.ft. (28 sq.m.)
- Flat screen LED TV with complimentary curated selection of movies and playlists, and cable channels
- Bluetooth enabled Roberts Radio in hand-sewn Scottish leather
- Indulgent Turkish bath towels and bath robes
- ETRO Milan toiletries
- Safe Deposit Box
- Independent air-conditioning unit
- Mini bar stocked with artisanal alcohol and snacks
- Nespresso coffee machines with complimentary tea making facilities
- Luxurious Italian marble and glass mosaic bathrooms with standing rain showers
- 400-thread count Egyptian Cotton sheets
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- Daily breakfast per person
- 28 pieces of laundry per week per person (non-accumulative)
- Housekeeping every three days
- 20% Food & Beverage discount at all outlets
- Weekly Social Hour incl. one complimentary signature cocktail on Wednesdays from 6-7pm at Anouska’s Bar
- Weekly Saturday Movie Sessions at The Vagabond Club
- Eligible for Marriott Bonvoy points & Elite Nights
- Private alcohol locker at The Whiskey Library
- Access to the full stocked library with over 3000 books at Cook and Tras - coming soon
- 20% Spa discount - coming soon
- Yoga – coming soon
- Gym, Spa & Pool access – coming soon
The Whiskey Library
The Whiskey Library is one of the most impressive whiskey bars in the world, housing over 1000 bottles of rare and refined award-winning whiskeys from across the globe. Set within the glamorous Vagabond Club and designed by world-renowned French designer Jacques Garcia, The Whiskey Library oozes sophistication adorned with red velvet banquettes, a unique collection of art and handcrafted furniture. Anyone and everyone are welcome to experience the art of whiskeys or explore the well-loved selection of expertly crafted cocktails. And for those looking for more, The Whiskey Library offers a membership programme that gives access to the captivating Vagabond Club experience.
Guests can look forward to the famed modern Chinese cuisine from the adjoining Singapore Icon, Yellow Pot Little India. Chef Sebastian Goh has created an ingenious offering of Chinese fare with an innovative twist made for both intimate gatherings and larger groups. Favourites include the signature BBQ Roast Duck, Fried Prawns with Bonito Aioli and the highly addictive Crispy Sichuan Chicken — all paired perfectly with The Whiskey Library’s expertly crafted drinks.
Art at The Vagabond Club
Peter Millard from Malvern Hills England now based in South London curated and installed the art on the walls of the Whiskey Library, which is considered one big artwork. The art pieces are a mix of originals, prints and reproductions from all over the world, showcasing very different art style — this effortless blend of heritage, modernity and varying cultural influences is a highlight of The Vagabond Club.
Other Key Pieces include the Rhino and Banyan Trees in Me lobby made by the Allahbuksh family who have been making armoury for the Rajasthan royal families for generations as well as Michel Platnic’s and Marco Brambilla’s video-art installation.
How to get there
From Singapore Changi Airport, it is a 20-minute taxi ride to the hotel.
Alternatively, take the train on the East West line from Changi Airport, transfer at Tanah Merah and continue to Lavender Station. Take Exit B. It is a 10-minute walk from Lavender MRT Station to the hotel.